Support to help you
We work with you to change the lives of thousands of people who need extra support when looking for work. With atWork Australia you will benefit from:
Our passionate Job Coaches who support clients at every step of the journey to fulfilling work, focused on building capacity, providing support and increasing motivation. We also offer tailored in-work support.
Partnerships with employers empowering them to embrace a diverse and inclusive workforce to meet their labour demands.
Practical help to get you into work like a police history check, blue card, or financial support with fuel vouchers, uniforms, and other equipment you may need.
InWork Support to support you and your employer to keep you in long-term employment.
Variety of programs and services
We assess clients needs, goals, skills and barriers and identify opportunities to upskill, or to enhance your self-belief. Through our tailored and holistic support, evidence-based interventions, and our connections with community supports, we empower you to find and sustain good work.
Our range of capacity building services include:
- A smart resume builder to get a resume quickly and easily
- Our hubs will bring services to you to get you work ready such as gaining your driver’s license, education, and training
- Access to psychologists and allied health services through our wellness service
- Training and support through our pre-employment training including:
- Positivum is our online health and wellbeing coaching program developed in partnership with Monash University. It is proven to make a difference in people’s lives
- Jobs Now supports you with interview practice, accessing the hidden job market, writing cover letters, and building your network